How dare she dash in for muffins?
- May 22, 2019
- Research by Barbara Sarnecka, cog sci, in The Washington Post, May 22, 2019
Barbara Sarnecka, a professor at the University of California at Irvine, and her colleagues
have studied the moral judgments that often underpin these run-ins, where mothers
are judged harshly for seeming to put their own needs above keeping their children
For the full story, please visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2019/05/22/how-dare-she-dash-muffins/?utm_term=.c7a5feefd766.
Related News Items
- Infants 10 to 16 months old prefer those who yield in conflicts, study finds
- Infants 10 to 16 months old prefer those who yield in conflicts
- Babies prefer those who defer in conflicts, toddlers pick winners
- Making Artificial Intelligence smarter
- Young children value kindness over winning in a conflict