Newport Beach picks 7 for homelessness task force
- May 15, 2019
- Dave Snow, sociology, via the Daily Pilot, May 15, 2019
Newport Beach filled out its new homelessness task force Tuesday, with the City Council confirming seven people from among 27 applicants. The members are … David Snow, a sociology professor at UC Irvine who has done extensive research on homelessness ….
For the full story, please visit https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-nb-council-20190515-story.html.
Related News Items
- Unsheltered, Part 5: It won't be easy, but O.C. can beat homelessness, experts and officials say
- Unsheltered, Part 3: Can Orange County cities find the political will to fix homelessness?
- Orange County draws criticism for over 200 homeless deaths this year
- Newport considering campaign to encourage people to donate to charity, rather than give to panhandlers
- Vox co-founder and editor-at-large Ezra Klein on politics and his Irvine roots