Trump’s secrecy insulates U.S. public from CIA drone war
- March 21, 2019
- Daniel Brunstetter, poli sci, on The Real News Network, March 21, 2019 (Audio)
Earlier this month, the Trump administration rescinded an Obama era executive order that requires the government to publish estimates of the number of civilian casualties that result from drone strikes. Joining me now to discuss the consequences of the Trump administration revoking this executive order is Professor Daniel Brunstetter. He is associate professor in political science at the University of California Irvine, and has published books on the ethics of war.
For the full story, please visit https://therealnews.com/stories/trumps-secrecy-insulates-u-s-public-from-cia-drone-war.
Related News Items
- Trump's secrecy insulates U.S. public from CIA drone war
- Trump's executive order on drone strikes sends civilian casualty data back into the shadows
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...
- Want a less partisan senator? Elect a former governor. (op-ed)