Leaked calendars show how much Trump’s ad hoc approach differs from his predecessors
- February 5, 2019
- Matt Beckmann, poli sci, via The Washington Post, SF Gate and The Mercury News, Feb. 5, 2019
“The Trump situation is highly unusual,” said Matthew Beckmann, a University of California at Irvine [political science associate] professor who has analyzed several decades of presidential daily schedules and is writing a book about how commanders in chief manage their time.
For the full story, please visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/leaked-calendars-show-how-much-trumps-ad-hoc-approach-differs-from-his-predecessors/2019/02/05/f29004de-294e-11e9-97b3-ae59fbae7960_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0cad252d8c0b.
Related News Items
- Vox co-founder and editor-at-large Ezra Klein on politics and his Irvine roots
- Leaked calendars show how much Trump's ad hoc approach differs from his predecessors
- Orange County goes blue, as Democrats complete historic sweep of its seven congressional seats
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...