When we talk ourselves out of the truth
- January 14, 2019
- Jim Weatherall, LPS, via KERA, Jan. 14, 2019 (Audio)
James Owen Weatherall, professor of logic and philosophy of science at the University of California, Irvine, joins host Krys Boyd to talk about the social and psychological factors that lead some to create their over versions of the truth.
For the full story, please visit http://think.kera.org/2019/01/14/when-we-talk-ourselves-out-of-the-truth/.
Related News Items
- Speaker focuses on critical thinking to combat misinformation
- Orange County GOP promotes event featuring Judy Mikovits of 'Plandemic' fame
- 'An American Tradition': Lessons from a year covering conspiracy theories
- O'Connor earns Philosophy of Science Association award for book on unfairness
- Three areas where the 'Amen-Choir' effect will hamper DEI initiatives