High court rules against GOP in gerrymandering battle
- January 9, 2019
- Bernie Grofman, poli sci, via Courthouse News Service, Jan. 9, 2019
The court in Richmond is set to consider new legislative maps on Thursday, with input from Bernard Grofman, a professor from the University of California at Irvine who submitted a 131-page report in the case last month.
For the full story, please visit https://www.courthousenews.com/high-court-rules-against-gop-in-gerrymandering-battle/.
Related News Items
- Midterm elections 2022: Redistricting could help Republicans take back House
- As the Democrats skirmish over their omnibus bill, here's what they can learn from Harry Truman
- Which states will gain or lose seats in the next Congress
- The gerrymander battles loom, as G.O.P. looks to press its advantage
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021