PSI hosts colloquium on nuclear politics and strategy
- November 30, 2018
- Etel Solingen, poli sci, via BU Today, Nov. 30, 2018
The first panel of the colloquium, entitled “The Dynamics of Nuclear Proliferation,”
featured Etel Solingen, Thomas T. and Elizabeth C. Tierney Chair in Peace Studies
at UC Irvine; Galen Jackson, Assistant Professor of Political Science at Williams
College; and Sarkar. The panel was chaired by Erik Goldstein, Professor of International
Relations and History at the Pardee School.
For the full story, please visit https://www.bu.edu/pardeeschool/2018/11/30/psi-hosts-colloquium-on-nuclear-politics-and-strategy/.
Related News Items
- Hundreds of political scientists call for removing Trump
- Global cooperation in the time of COVID-19
- (Re)evaluating the politics of global supply chains: An interview with Etel Solingen
- The midterms could spell the end for America's lonely moderates
- If it walks like a social movement and talks like a social movement...