UC Irvine offers late professor’s donated Laguna home for sale at $2.3 million
- November 28, 2018
- Daily Pilot, Nov. 28, 2018
The UC Irvine Foundation is seeking to sell the donated Laguna Beach home of a late professor for nearly $2.3 million. Compass Real Estate listed the 2,672-square-foot home of Christian Werner, late dean of UCI’s School of Social Sciences and professor emeritus of geography and economics, last week for $2.295 million.
For the full story, please visit https://www.latimes.com/socal/daily-pilot/news/tn-dpt-me-uci-home-sale-20181128-story.html.
Related News Items
- Fall 2019 Werner Fellows
- UC Irvine pockets $2.14 million for house gifted by Laguna Beach professor
- UC Irvine offers late professor's donated Laguna home for sale at $2.3 million
- UC Irvine selling ocean-view Laguna Beach house, a gift from professor, for $2.29 million
- UCI receives $2.4 million gift from estate of former faculty member Christian Werner