Why Is This Happening? The rise of white identity politics didn't start with Trump explains Michael Tesler: podcast and transcript
- October 30, 2018
- Michael Tesler, poli sci, via NBC News, Oct. 30, 2018
Listen to [UCI Associate Professor] Michael Tesler explain his revelations on racial resentment, economic anxiety, and how it changes the way we think about the 2016 election.
For the full story, please visit https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/rise-white-identity-politics-didn-t-start-trump-explains-michael-ncna926191.
Related News Items
- America's racial awakening forces Virginia Military Institute to confront its past - and future
- The souls of white folk
- Asian Americans fastest-growing racial group in US: Pew research
- Why the recent violence against Asian Americans may solidify their support of democrats
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021