Judges set timeline for new Virginia legislative map
- October 22, 2018
- Bernie Grofman, poli sci, in The Washington Post (AP), US News and World Report, Herald, ABC News, and Pilot Online, Oct. 22, 2018
The court appointed Bernard Grofman, an economics and political science professor
at the University of California, Irvine, as the special expert last week. Grofman
was picked by judges in 2015 to help redraw the state’s congressional districts.
For the full story, please visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/judges-set-timeline-for-new-virginia-legislative-map/2018/10/22/d4bd000c-d5e7-11e8-8384-bcc5492fef49_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.c132452ec87e.
Related News Items
- Midterm elections 2022: Redistricting could help Republicans take back House
- As the Democrats skirmish over their omnibus bill, here's what they can learn from Harry Truman
- Which states will gain or lose seats in the next Congress
- The gerrymander battles loom, as G.O.P. looks to press its advantage
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021