A fresh look back at 2016 finds America with an identity crisis
- September 15, 2018
- Michael Tesler, poli sci, via The Washington Post and SF Gate, Sep. 15, 2018
Now, a trio of political scientists have come forth with their answer as to why Donald
Trump prevailed over Hillary Clinton, summed up in the title of their forthcoming
book: “Identity Crisis.” The co-authors are John Sides of George Washington University,
Michael Tesler of the University of California at Irvine and Lynn Vavreck of the University
of California at Los Angeles.
For the full story, please visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/a-fresh-look-back-at-2016-finds-america-with-an-identity-crisis/2018/09/15/0ac62364-b8f0-11e8-94eb-3bd52dfe917b_story.html?utm_term=.85d3fbf45227.
Related News Items
- America's racial awakening forces Virginia Military Institute to confront its past - and future
- The souls of white folk
- Asian Americans fastest-growing racial group in US: Pew research
- Why the recent violence against Asian Americans may solidify their support of democrats
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021