‘There is a danger in this being drawn out.’ Why experts say Amazon needs to settle on an HQ2 location now
- September 7, 2018
- Ami Glazer, economics, explain in Money, Sep. 7, 2018
Preserving public goodwill is important for Amazon because of what it’s asking for. Amihai Glazer, an economics professor at the University of California, Irvine, tells MONEY that wherever HQ2 goes, the locals need to support the incentives.
For the full story, please visit http://time.com/money/5383137/amazon-hq2-selection-one-year/.
Related News Items
- Opinion: Bailouts don't save jobs: Amihai Glazer
- Orange County could see Great Depression era unemployment from Coronavirus impact
- Price controls don't work - but mask rationing is the exception that proves the rule
- Grading for a pandemic
- OC virus cases continue to grow alongside economic woes [April 16 Coronavirus Update]