‘There is a danger in this being drawn out.’ Why experts say Amazon needs to settle on an HQ2 location now
- September 7, 2018
- Ami Glazer, economics, explain in Money, Sep. 7, 2018
Preserving public goodwill is important for Amazon because of what it’s asking for. Amihai Glazer, an economics professor at the University of California, Irvine, tells MONEY that wherever HQ2 goes, the locals need to support the incentives.
For the full story, please visit http://time.com/money/5383137/amazon-hq2-selection-one-year/.
Related News Items
- 257: "Price gouging" in emergencies (Raymond Niles and Amihai Glazer)
- How will Orange County officials overcome Coronavirus vaccine hesitancy? Incentives could be one answer
- COVID-19 anniversary: UC Irvine economics professor on O.C.'s pandemic economy and recovery
- A look back at Orange County's 2020 response to the Coronavirus pandemic
- High unemployment rates in Orange County slowly dropping: 2020's economic collapse in review