‘There is a danger in this being drawn out.’ Why experts say Amazon needs to settle on an HQ2 location now
- September 7, 2018
- Ami Glazer, economics, explain in Money, Sep. 7, 2018
Preserving public goodwill is important for Amazon because of what it’s asking for. Amihai Glazer, an economics professor at the University of California, Irvine, tells MONEY that wherever HQ2 goes, the locals need to support the incentives.
For the full story, please visit http://time.com/money/5383137/amazon-hq2-selection-one-year/.
Related News Items
- What tech boom? UCI professor muted on OC
- Everything you think you know about corporate tax incentives is wrong
- Why corporate tax incentives don't get results
- Why cities should stop playing Amazon's game and quit offering companies tax incentives
- Other tech companies may be biggest winners in Amazon and New York City's HQ2 debacle