OC one of least affordable places to live in U.S.: Annual Community Indicators Report
- August 13, 2018
- Homelessness report cited by Voice of OC, Aug. 13, 2018
The report cites The Costs to Our Community study drafted by United Way, Jamboree
and the University of California, Irvine, which found difficulty securing jobs with
high enough wages to afford living in Orange County to be the “number one contributor
For the full story, please visit https://voiceofoc.org/2018/08/oc-one-of-least-affordable-places-to-live-in-u-s-annual-community-indicators-report/.
Related News Items
- Vox co-founder and editor-at-large Ezra Klein on politics and his Irvine roots
- Sheriff to get extra $65 million for existing services amid pushback over housing, public defender
- Newport Beach picks 7 for homelessness task force
- The homeless are dying in record numbers on the streets of L.A.
- Working together to address homelessness in Orange County