Moms shamed for leaving kids unattended ignites heated parenting debate (Video)
- July 30, 2018
- Research by social scientists Barbara Sarnecka, Kyle Stanford and Ashley Thomas featured by ABC13, July 30, 2018
This years-long debate is becoming extreme. Researchers at the University of California Irvine studied how people reacted to parents leaving their children unattended. The researchers used short descriptions of situations and asked participants to estimate how much danger the child may be in.
For the full story, please visit http://abc13.com/family/moms-say-they-are-shamed-for-rational-parenting-decisions/3849742/.
Related News Items
- UCI's Logic and Philosophy of Science Summer Diversity Program continues to champion underrepresented voices
- UCI study finds moral judgements cloud risk perceptions of COVID-19 exposure
- Why car lines shouldn't exist
- Sorry, you've been rejected. Now let's party.
- Doctoral writing classes work, randomised trial finds