Moms shamed for leaving kids unattended ignites heated parenting debate (Video)
- July 30, 2018
- Research by social scientists Barbara Sarnecka, Kyle Stanford and Ashley Thomas featured by ABC13, July 30, 2018
This years-long debate is becoming extreme. Researchers at the University of California Irvine studied how people reacted to parents leaving their children unattended. The researchers used short descriptions of situations and asked participants to estimate how much danger the child may be in.
For the full story, please visit http://abc13.com/family/moms-say-they-are-shamed-for-rational-parenting-decisions/3849742/.
Related News Items
- How to write more, write better, and be happier in academia
- Infants 10 to 16 months old prefer those who yield in conflicts, study finds
- Infants 10 to 16 months old prefer those who yield in conflicts
- Babies prefer those who defer in conflicts, toddlers pick winners
- How dare she dash in for muffins?