As Stockton launches universal basic income project, we discuss benefits and drawbacks (Audio)
- January 24, 2018
- David Neumark, economics, via KPCC, Jan. 24, 2018
Guests: David Neumark, professor of Economics and director of the Economic Self-Sufficiency
Policy Research Institute at UC Irvine ….
For the full story, please visit https://www.scpr.org/programs/airtalk/2018/01/24/61355/as-stockton-launches-universal-basic-income-projec/.
Related News Items
- Opinion: 'Natural experiments' lead to an economics Nobel
- The Nobel in economics goes to three who find experiments in real life
- America celebrates Labor Day - but are US workers winning?
- 60% of older workers say being old hurts their future job prospects
- California tax incentive's success is in its failures