Does Facebook facilitate age discrimination in job ads?
- December 21, 2017
- David Neumark, economics, via Inc., Dec. 21, 2017
"One thing that always strikes me is social attitudes," says David Neumark, economist
and director of the Center for Economics & Public Policy at the University of California,
Irvine. "People who would never make a racist or sexist joke will make an ageist joke
without thinking about it. The social acceptability of that is remarkable."
For the full story, please visit https://www.inc.com/suzanne-lucas/does-facebook-facilitate-age-discrimination-in-job-ads.html.
Related News Items
- Research and commentary: Delaying minimum wage increase a necessity for the survival of California's businesses
- Newsletter: What rulers are reading
- Women at Google miss out on thousands of dollars as a result of pay discrimination, lawsuit alleges
- The women suing Google over gender discrimination want to expand the lawsuit to a class action
- Google women seek class-action status for gender-pay lawsuit