Does Facebook facilitate age discrimination in job ads?
- December 21, 2017
- David Neumark, economics, via Inc., Dec. 21, 2017
"One thing that always strikes me is social attitudes," says David Neumark, economist
and director of the Center for Economics & Public Policy at the University of California,
Irvine. "People who would never make a racist or sexist joke will make an ageist joke
without thinking about it. The social acceptability of that is remarkable."
For the full story, please visit https://www.inc.com/suzanne-lucas/does-facebook-facilitate-age-discrimination-in-job-ads.html.
Related News Items
- Who really earns the minimum wage?
- Opinion: Canada should follow the lead of Trump's America and grow jobs, not regulations
- Opinion: Democrats' job guarantee plan isn't such a good idea, economist says
- Business groups slam House for passing $15 minimum wage bill
- House votes to raise federal minimum wage to $15