White voters would be discriminated against by Navajos, say San Juan Co. Commissioners of proposed voting district boundaries
- December 6, 2017
- Bernie Grofman, poli sci, via The Salt Lake Tribune, Dec. 6, 2017
In June, Shelby declared the county’s new proposals did not meet legal mandates. He then appointed Bernard Grofman, a professor of political science at the University of California, Irvine, to redraw them.
Related News Items
- Which states will gain or lose seats in the next Congress
- The gerrymander battles loom, as G.O.P. looks to press its advantage
- UC Irvine political science faculty statement on the events of Jan. 6, 2021
- Opinion: To achieve a real legacy, Biden will have to be more radical - and ready to fight
- Can Joe Biden succeed where Barack Obama failed?