White voters would be discriminated against by Navajos, say San Juan Co. Commissioners of proposed voting district boundaries
- December 6, 2017
- Bernie Grofman, poli sci, via The Salt Lake Tribune, Dec. 6, 2017
In June, Shelby declared the county’s new proposals did not meet legal mandates. He then appointed Bernard Grofman, a professor of political science at the University of California, Irvine, to redraw them.
Related News Items
- Why the Supreme Court's latest gerrymandering decision doesn't go far enough
- What if California seceded from the US?
- The fight over partisan gerrymandering is moving beyond the supreme court
- How a new congressional map could turn Virginia's House blue
- Court gives final approval to redrawn house map in Virginia