Utah Navajos will soon have more political power in San Juan County, though some don’t like the changes
- November 18, 2017
- Bernie Grofman, poli sci, is mentioned in The Salt Lake Tribune, Nov. 18, 2017
After the County Commission failed to draw new voting districts that met constitutional muster, Shelby requested that an independent expert — Bernard Grofman, a political science professor at the University of California, Irvine — analyze population data and create alternatives.
Related News Items
- Why the Democrats' likely poor midterm performance this year may be of their own and Joe Biden's making
- Commentary: Bellwether counties are mostly a matter of chance and are now poor predictors of presidential election results.
- Amid primary disarray, Ohio Redistricting Commission starts work on 4th legislative maps
- Judges replace the NC congressional redistricting plan. The state Supreme Court denies all requests for a stay.
- Trial court rejects NC congressional map, OKs legislative districts