Trump’s tweet about Mika Brzezinski’s ‘bleeding’ face was way more than just an insult
- June 29, 2017
- Research by David Neumark, economics, in The Washington Post, June 29, 2017
A recent study from researchers at the University of California at Irvine found résumés
of older women consistently spark less employer interest than those of older men and
younger job seekers of both genders.
For the full story, please visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/06/29/trumps-tweet-about-mika-brzezinskis-bleeding-face-was-way-more-than-just-an-insult/?utm_term=.3140e8caada7.
Related News Items
- The economic debate over the minimum wage, explained
- As push for higher minimum wages grows, New York offers a test case
- Who really earns the minimum wage?
- Opinion: Canada should follow the lead of Trump's America and grow jobs, not regulations
- Opinion: Democrats' job guarantee plan isn't such a good idea, economist says