A possible end to gerrymandering?
- June 23, 2017
- Bernie Grofman, poli sci, via the Chronicle-Independent, June 23, 2017
[UCI professor] Bernard Grofman, has come up with a five-point test, according to
Wired, the Court could use to determine if districts have been gerrymandered in a
way that is harmful ....
For the full story, please visit http://www.chronicle-independent.com/section/49/article/47781/.
Related News Items
- Why the Democrats' likely poor midterm performance this year may be of their own and Joe Biden's making
- Commentary: Bellwether counties are mostly a matter of chance and are now poor predictors of presidential election results.
- Amid primary disarray, Ohio Redistricting Commission starts work on 4th legislative maps
- Judges replace the NC congressional redistricting plan. The state Supreme Court denies all requests for a stay.
- Trial court rejects NC congressional map, OKs legislative districts