Trump revives program that turns peace officers into de facto immigration deputies (Audio)
- February 22, 2017
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and poli sci, on Southern California Public Radio, Feb. 22, 2017
Here are four things to know about Program 287(g), as told by Louis DeSipio, professor of political science and Chicano studies at UC Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://www.scpr.org/programs/take-two/2017/02/22/55234/trump-revives-program-that-turns-peace-officers-in/.
Related News Items
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff
- Orange County voters head to polls with plenty of choices