How a spate of Congressional retirements could impact California and national politics (Audio)
- December 29, 2016
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and poli sci, on Southern California Public Radio, Dec. 29, 2016
The LA Times has identified a number of CA legislators that could bow out of Congress in the next couple of years. Patt Morrison speaks with UC Irvine political scientist Matthew Beckman about the implications and what these potential retirements could mean for CA and national politics.
For the full story, please visit http://www.scpr.org/programs/airtalk/2016/12/29/54097/how-a-spate-of-congressional-retirements-could-imp/.
Related News Items
- California could decide control of the House
- Rep. Katie Porter, Scott Baugh locked in tight race in California's 47th congressional district
- Races for Orange County congressional seats too close to call
- Orange County braces for voter storm
- Rounding up some of the most contentious races in Orange County