Fact-checking is largely irrelevant because deceit is not what’s causing moral outrage, Clinton’s gender is (Contributor)
- September 27, 2016
- Social scientists Ashley Thomas (cog sci), Barbara Sarnecka (cog sci) and Kyle Stanford (LPS) in The Huffington Post, Sept. 27, 2016
A six-study project released last month by researchers at the University of California, Irvine showed that people assess the risk of danger to children to be higher when they deem a parent’s reasons for leaving a child to be socially offensive.
For the full story, please visit http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fact-checking-is-largely-irrelevant-because-deceit_us_57ea8cd3e4b07f20daa0fbd2.
Related News Items
- How to write more, write better, and be happier in academia
- Infants 10 to 16 months old prefer those who yield in conflicts, study finds
- Infants 10 to 16 months old prefer those who yield in conflicts
- Babies prefer those who defer in conflicts, toddlers pick winners
- How dare she dash in for muffins?