Yes, half of Trump supporters are racist
- September 12, 2016
- UCI poli sci prof Michael Tesler’s research featured in The Washington Post and The Denver Post, Sept. 12, 2016
Research by Washington Post pollsters and by University of California, Irvine political scientist Michael Tesler, among others, have found that Trump does best among Americans who express racial animus. Evidence indicates fear that white people are losing ground was the single greatest predictor of support for Trump – more, even, than economic anxiety.
For the full story, please visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/clinton-wasnt-wrong-about-the-deplorables-among-trumps-supporters/2016/09/12/93720264-7932-11e6-beac-57a4a412e93a_story.html?utm_term=.231c641ddb37.
Related News Items
- The falling cost of petrol is good news for Joe Biden
- Should Kansas's abortion vote change expectations for the midterms?
- Why abortion may be a winning issue for democrats
- Biden's approval slump hits a dreary new milestone
- For the first time in years, democrats are more concerned about abortion than republicans are