Don't leave your kids near judgmental strangers
- September 12, 2016
- Social scientists Ashley Thomas (cog sci), Barbara Sarnecka (cog sci) and Kyle Stanford (LPS) in Bloomberg, Sept. 12, 2016
Only in the past decade or so has “no child left alone” become the social and legal norm in the U.S. A doctoral student in cognitive science at the University of California, Irvine, [Ashley] Thomas is the lead author of a recently published study designed to understand what’s going on.
For the full story, please visit https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-09-12/don-t-leave-your-kids-near-judgmental-strangers.
Related News Items
- How to write more, write better, and be happier in academia
- Infants 10 to 16 months old prefer those who yield in conflicts, study finds
- Infants 10 to 16 months old prefer those who yield in conflicts
- Babies prefer those who defer in conflicts, toddlers pick winners
- How dare she dash in for muffins?