Viral video of young mom committing unspeakable crime: Leaving baby in car for 3 minutes
- September 7, 2016
- Social scientists Ashley Thomas (cog sci), Barbara Sarnecka (cog sci) and Kyle Stanford (LPS) via Reason.com, Sept. 7, 2016
If this isn't an example of what the University of California, Irvine researchers recently discovered about our judgment of moms, I don't know what is. Their study found that we are overestimating the danger of unsupervised children because we believe no decent mom would ever take her eyes off her kids. ... It's an amazing study. Read about it here.
For the full story, please visit http://reason.com/blog/2016/09/07/viral-video-of-young-mom-committing-unsp.
Related News Items
- UCI's Logic and Philosophy of Science Summer Diversity Program continues to champion underrepresented voices
- UCI study finds moral judgements cloud risk perceptions of COVID-19 exposure
- Why car lines shouldn't exist
- Sorry, you've been rejected. Now let's party.
- Doctoral writing classes work, randomised trial finds