The mind of the Trump supporter (Blog)
- August 29, 2016
- Michael Tesler, poli sci, sums it up for The Huffington Post, Aug. 29, 2016
Michael Tesler, an associate professor of political science at the University of California, Irvine, after analyzing data from different sources, concludes, “Republicans who scored highest on racial resentment were about 30 percentage points more likely to support Trump than their more moderate counterparts.”
For the full story, please visit http://www.huffingtonpost.com/frank-islam/the-mind-of-the-trump-sup_b_11726894.html.
Related News Items
- Should Kansas's abortion vote change expectations for the midterms?
- Why abortion may be a winning issue for democrats
- Biden's approval slump hits a dreary new milestone
- For the first time in years, democrats are more concerned about abortion than republicans are
- Why do GOP lawmakers still oppose legalizing weed?