AirTalk listeners look back on a wild week in Cleveland
- July 22, 2016
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, on Southern Californian Public Radio, July 22, 2016
Donald Trump closed out the Republican National Convention last night with the longest
acceptance speech since 1972. Did his depiction of the country and his pitch that
he's the one to fix it connect with Southern Californians? … Guests: Louis Desipio,
Director, Center for the Study of Democracy at University of California, Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://www.scpr.org/programs/airtalk/2016/07/22/50676/rnc-final-day-a-look-back-at-a-wild-week-in-clevel/.
Related News Items
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff
- Orange County voters head to polls with plenty of choices