Americans now think it’s okay to say what they really think about race
- June 17, 2016
- Michael Tesler, political science assistant professor, talks race in the U.S., courtesy of The Washington Post, June 17, 2016
Trump's rhetoric hasn't prevented him from winning the GOP nomination, but it might
alienate enough voters to put a victory in November out of reach. “For national politics,
I think it’s a big loser,” said Michael Tesler, a political scientist at the University
of California, Irvine.
For the full story, please visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/06/17/americans-now-think-its-okay-to-say-what-they-really-think-about-race/.
Related News Items
- The falling cost of petrol is good news for Joe Biden
- Should Kansas's abortion vote change expectations for the midterms?
- Why abortion may be a winning issue for democrats
- Biden's approval slump hits a dreary new milestone
- For the first time in years, democrats are more concerned about abortion than republicans are