Presidential campaign may have large impact on U.S. Senate race in California
- June 10, 2016
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, on U.S. Senate race in California via Fox News Latino, June 10, 2016
Louis DeSipio – a political scientist at the University of California, Irvine – says that to give Harris a run for her money, Sanchez will have to target a broad section of the electorate. “In order to win in November, Sánchez will need to build a coalition of moderate Democrats, Republicans and Latinos,” he told Fox News Latino. “Harris would also be wise to also seek Latino votes to reduce Sánchez's chances, so both could be making outreach, which would be good for California Latinos in 2016 and beyond.”
For the full story, please visit http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/06/10/presidential-campaign-may-have-large-impact-on-us-senate-race-in-california/.
Related News Items
- How the Federal Reserve can be used to help the average American
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff