Will Latino get-out-the-vote efforts pay off in the primary?
- June 7, 2016
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, on the Latino vote via Southern California Public Radio, June 7, 2016
"Latino and Asian American advocacy groups have been investing lots of resources in registering voters," said Louis DeSipio, a political scientist at University of California, Irvine. "And they have taken advantage of the fact that California is so late in the cycle this year. We have been talking about this election for six months now really ... throughout all that time, there has been talk in California about turning people out."
For the full story, please visit http://www.scpr.org/news/2016/06/07/61397/will-latino-get-out-the-vote-efforts-pay-off-in-th/.
Related News Items
- California could decide control of the House
- Rep. Katie Porter, Scott Baugh locked in tight race in California's 47th congressional district
- Races for Orange County congressional seats too close to call
- Orange County braces for voter storm
- Rounding up some of the most contentious races in Orange County