Protests in California show more Americans feeling marginalized by immigrants
- June 7, 2016
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, comments on Fox News Latino, June 7, 2016
“He’s expressing some of the dissatisfaction that they’ve felt for the last 20 years,”
Louis DeSipio, a political science professor at the University of California, Irvine,
told Fox News Latino. … “He’s speaking to the growing concerns of a sector of American
society,” DeSipio said. “And an easy target is newcomers, which Trump knew when he
made his comments on immigration.”
For the full story, please visit http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/06/07/protests-in-california-show-some-americans-feeling-marginalized-by-immigrants/.
Related News Items
- How the Federal Reserve can be used to help the average American
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff