New study confirms it actually pays to be pretty (Video)
- May 20, 2016
- Research by Andrew Penner, sociology, and Jaclyn Wong, sociology alumnus, is featured by Aol. May 20, 2016
The study from sociologists at the University of California, Irvine and University of Chicago suggests attractive individuals earn around 20 percent more than that of someone with average looks.
For the full story, please visit http://www.aol.com/article/2016/05/20/new-study-confirms-it-actually-pays-to-be-pretty/21381020/.
Related News Items
- A lesson in solidarity
- School discipline causes lasting, harmful impact on Black students, study finds
- UCI-led study links school suspensions and expulsions with inequality in early adulthood
- UCI sociologists are making their mark
- New program allows incarcerated students to get bachelor's degrees alongside peers on the outside