#BernieOrBust Democrats will probably vote Clinton come November (Audio)
- May 9, 2016
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, on Clinton vs Sanders, courtesy of Southern California Radio, May 9, 2016
While Clinton has a strong lead in the Golden State, some Sanders supporters say they won't vote for her in the general election. For more on this chasm within the Democratic Party, Take Two spoke to Louis DeSipio, professor of political science and Latino studies at UC Irvine.
For the full story, please visit http://www.scpr.org/programs/take-two/2016/05/09/48681/bernieorbust-democrats-will-probably-vote-clinton/.
Related News Items
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff
- Orange County voters head to polls with plenty of choices