Is there a ‘daughter effect’? (Video)
- February 11, 2016
- Research by Michael Tesler, political science assistant professor, is featured by Fox 5 Feb. 11, 2016
Another professor spoke about this as well, he is a professor at the University of California, Irvine, he called this idea the ‘daughter effect’. He noted the effect of having a daughter on support for Hilary Clinton, it’s somewhere between 8 and 20 percentage points.
For the full story, please visit http://app.criticalmention.com/app/#clip/view/20808612?token=ba88dc84-8445-4fb7-9857-48196a848db7.
Related News Items
- Should Kansas's abortion vote change expectations for the midterms?
- Why abortion may be a winning issue for democrats
- Biden's approval slump hits a dreary new milestone
- For the first time in years, democrats are more concerned about abortion than republicans are
- Why do GOP lawmakers still oppose legalizing weed?