Parents of daughters support Hillary Clinton more than parents of sons
- January 5, 2016
- Op-ed by Michael Tesler, political science assistant professor, featured by The Washington Post
From The Washington Post:
Michael Tesler, assistant professor of political science at UC Irvine, [writes]: A number of social science studies show that parents of daughters are more supportive of feminist positions than parents of only sons. This effect of having daughters on political beliefs extends, remarkably, all the way up to the U.S. Courts of Appeals.
For the full story, please visit https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/01/05/parents-of-daughters-support-hillary-clinton-more-than-parents-of-sons/.
Related News Items
- The falling cost of petrol is good news for Joe Biden
- Should Kansas's abortion vote change expectations for the midterms?
- Why abortion may be a winning issue for democrats
- Biden's approval slump hits a dreary new milestone
- For the first time in years, democrats are more concerned about abortion than republicans are