Minimum wage dilemma
- September 16, 2015
- Research by David Neumark, economics Chancellor’s Professor, is featured by The Nation Sept. 16, 2015
From The Nation:
Studies done by David Neumark of the University of California, Irvine and William Wascher of the Federal Reserve … point out that poorly worked out raises in the minimum wage can result in significant job losses.
For the full story, please visit http://nation.com.pk/columns/16-Sep-2015/minimum-wage-dilemma.
Related News Items
- Ageist language in job ads discourages older applicants, UCI-led study finds
- Bad news, older tech workers: Job advert language works against you
- Must be 'fit and active' or 'digital native': how ageist language keeps older workers out
- Advancing labor market research
- UCI study finds strong negative relationship between minimum wage increases and employment