Immigration: Legal path for undocumented residents gains favor poll finds
- June 4, 2015
- Louis DeSipio, Chicano/Latino studies and political science professor, is quoted in The Press Enterprise June 4, 2015
From The Press Enterprise:
A majority of Americans support allowing immigrants living in the country illegally to stay and be granted legal status … “That doesn’t strike me as too dramatic a change,” said Louis DeSipio, UC Irvine political science professor, noting it is not a several-year trend. “I wouldn’t read too much into that.”
For the full story, please visit http://www.pe.com/articles/immigrants-769133-immigration-poll.html.
Related News Items
- Targeting Latino voters in the world we now live
- Orange County was the heart of California conservatism. Now it's up for grabs.
- 20 Western Hemisphere nations sign Los Angeles Declaration on migrants despite key absences
- Orange County election results: Spitzer reelected as DA, Supervisor seat headed for runoff
- Orange County voters head to polls with plenty of choices