China’s one-child policy
- December 16, 2014
- Wang Feng, sociology professor, is featured by Think Advisor Dec. 16, 2014
From Think Advisor:
Last year, before the policy change was announced, I spoke with one of China’s leading demographers, Wang Feng, about the prospects for change. Wang is a professor of sociology at the University of California, Irvine, and is on the faculty of Fudan University in Shanghai.
For the full story, please visit http://www.thinkadvisor.com/2014/12/16/chinas-one-child-policy.
Related News Items
- China isn't that strategic
- 'A sacrifice for a generation': China scrambles to boost its population with 3-child policy
- Opinion: The real reason behind China's three-child policy
- China announces three-child limit in major policy shift
- China's people problem swings from too many to a 'decline that sees no end'