Conversation centers on political opinions
- December 1, 2014
- Michael Tesler, political science assistant professor, is featured in the Daily Trojan Dec. 1, 2014
From the Daily Trojan:
Professor Michael Tesler from the University of California, Irvine presented a lecture, “Priming Predispositions and Changing Policy Positions,” to discuss how citizens change their minds regarding politics in the Von Kleinsmid Center on Monday morning. The event was hosted by the Department of Political Science as part of its visiting speaker series.
For the full story, please visit http://dailytrojan.com/2014/12/01/conversation-centers-on-political-opinions/.
Related News Items
- Chris Christie should have run for president in 2012
- Chris Christie, Mike Pence, and Doug Burgum are all about to enter the GOP primary -- and that's excellent news for Donald Trump
- Playbook PM: Senate heads toward debt ceiling vote
- Why it makes sense for DeSantis to hit Trump on abortion
- Why Trump is polling much better among very conservative primary voters than in 2016