Police protests draw old, young, white, and black
- December 9, 2014
- David Meyer, sociology professor, is quoted by The Wall Street Journal, Fox News and Seattle PI Dec. 9, 2014
From the Wall Street Journal:
Will marches keeping going and growing? That will turn on organizers' ability to funnel frustration over deaths into a push for concrete demands, said David S. Meyer, author of "The Politics of Protest: Social Movements in America," and a professor at the University of California, Irvine.
Originally ran in Associated Press. Link unavailable. Instead see:
Related News Items
- How the Federal Reserve can be used to help the average American
- Mining the past to inform the present
- What the gun control movement can learn from the antiabortion movement
- Columbine. Sandy Hook. Parkland. Uvalde. What do we do now?
- The Climate 202 - Pressure points. The climate scientists are not all right