Harvard sued for allegedly limiting number of Asian-Americans it admits
- November 18, 2014
- Jennifer Lee, sociology professor, is featured on Radio Boston Nov. 18, 2014
From Radio Boston:
Harvard University’s admission policies were challenged Monday when the Project on Fair Representation sued the school on behalf of Asian-American students denied admission. The students are part of the nonprofit Students for Fair Admissions…. WBUR’s Sacha Pfeiffer speaks with an academic who studies these issues. Jennifer Lee, professor of sociology at the University of California, Irvine.
Full transcript unavailable. Audio link available at:
Related News Items
- The future of Asian Americans in OC (Audio)
- Report highlights diversity of California's Asian American community in the real "OC"
- Study shows how Asian Americans are transforming O.C., and highlights diversity and disparities
- Report: Asian Americans, now one fifth of OC's population, are more complex than you think
- Orange County Report: AAPI are a lot more complicated than a simple stereotype