AM Alert: Appropriations committees take up plastic bag ban, hundreds more bills
- August 14, 2014
- Bill Maurer, anthropology and law professor and social sciences dean, is quoted by The Fresno Bee August 14, 2014
From The Fresno Bee:
Currency events: Still puzzled by how exactly Bitcoin works? You are not alone. Bill Maurer, dean of the school of social sciences at UC Irvine, may provide the guidance you need as he discusses the buzzy “cyptocurrency” and its implications for money and public policy, noon at the UC Center Sacramento on K Street.
For the full story, please visit http://www.fresnobee.com/2014/08/14/4068999/am-alert-appropriations-comm....
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back