The Bitcoin lawyer: Bill Maurer on Bitcoin's impact in Africa
- April 27, 2014
- Bill Maurer, social sciences dean and anthropology and law professor, is featured in a podcast on The Bitcoin Lawyer April 27, 2014
From The Bitcoin Lawyer:
Ryan interviews Dr. Bill Maurer of the Institute for Money, Technology, and Financial Inclusion at UC Irvine. Dr. Maurer talks about his work on mobile currencies in developing countries in Africa and how Bitcoin can allow people in those countries to transfer money without access to traditional banking institutions.
For the full podcast, please visit http://thebtclawyer.com.
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back