Voicemail is a dying form of communication
- February 20, 2014
- Tom Boellstorff, anthropology professor, is featured in an interview with the Huffington Post February 20, 2014
From the Huffington Post:
Perhaps one of the biggest non-secret secrets of the digital world is the number of people never, ever checking their voicemail, preferring text messages and email over the slightly more time consuming and personal verbal communication. Guest: Tom Boellstorff, professor of digital anthropology, UCI.
Video available at http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/segment/voicemail-is-a-dying-form-of-co....
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back