VIDEO: Interview with George Marcus, anthropology Chancellor's Professor and ethnography director
- December 17, 2013
- Collaborative ethnographic research and complex systems
What’s your most significant research accomplishment and how has it made a difference?
We asked some of our National Academy members, Distinguished Professors and other
renowned UCI social scientists to comment and we got some really interesting responses.
Here, George Marcus, anthropology Chancellor's Professor and Center for Ethnography
director, discusses his work on collaborative ethnographic research and complex systems.
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back