China chips away at one-child policy
- November 19, 2013
- Wang Feng, sociology professor, is featured in Science / AAAS November 19, 2013
With China’s food security planning aiming to feed as many as 1.5 billion people by 2033, says Wang Feng, a demographer at the University of California, Irvine, a two-child policy would not overstress the system.
For the full story, please visit http://news.sciencemag.org/asiapacific/2013/11/china-chips-away-one-chil....
Related News Items
- Associations between sleep apnea risk and cardiovascular disease indicators among Chinese and Korean Americans
- Kiazolu and Painter receive Mellon Foundation/UC President's Postdoc support
- Iranian protesters are part of a worldwide fight for women's rights
- What is biphasic sleep and is it healthy for humans?
- China's demographic crisis looms over Xi Jinping's third term