LA Dodgers playoffs: Anxious fans try to keep hopes up
- October 13, 2013
- Georgia Hartman, anthropology graduate students, is quoted by Southern California Public Radio October 13, 2013
From Southern California Public Radio:
With the Dodgers down two games to none against the Cardinals in National League Championship Series, fans are doing what they can to keep their hopes up. "I am worried," said 32-year-old Georgia Hartman. "They're winning, and I live right here, and this whole place just becomes alive when it's a Dodgers game," said Hartman, who's studying anthropology at UC Irvine. "So I’m rooting for them, but two games down doesn’t sound very good. But I shouldn’t be that way, right? I’m a fan. I should be excited and optimistic."
For the full story, please visit http://www.scpr.org/news/2013/10/13/39798/anxious-dodgers-fans-try-to-ke....
Related News Items
- D.C. is now enforcing its cashless business ban: What that could mean for you
- You can't even pay people to have more kids
- You deserve a great nap
- Khan named Social Sciences Alumni Academic Excellence Scholar
- LA Latinos took a big financial hit during the pandemic. Here's how some are trying to bounce back