Feintzeig to present at two international conferences
- April 24, 2013
- Paper on quantum mechanics will be heard in Ontario and Munich
Second year LPS graduate student Ben Feintzeig will present his recent work on the foundations of quantum mechanics at two upcoming international conferences. The first conference is the 13th annual Philosophy of Logic, Mathematics, and Physics Graduate Conference, hosted by the University of Western Ontario, May 18-19. The second is the 17th UK and European Meeting on the Foundations of Physics, to be hosted by the Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy at Ludwig-Maximilians University.
Related News Items
- Language Science Ph.D. student presents work at the annual meeting for the Society for the Neurobiology of Language
- A remarkable shift in attitudes leaves U.S. even more divided on race
- The U.S.-China tariff failure of 2019
- What will Santa Ana do to keep low-income and Latino residents safe from toxic lead?
- Focus of Fed trading furore shifts to Powell's activities