Feintzeig to present at two international conferences
- April 24, 2013
- Paper on quantum mechanics will be heard in Ontario and Munich
Second year LPS graduate student Ben Feintzeig will present his recent work on the foundations of quantum mechanics at two upcoming international conferences. The first conference is the 13th annual Philosophy of Logic, Mathematics, and Physics Graduate Conference, hosted by the University of Western Ontario, May 18-19. The second is the 17th UK and European Meeting on the Foundations of Physics, to be hosted by the Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy at Ludwig-Maximilians University.
Related News Items
- Should U.S. states be free to close their borders to other U.S. citizens?
- Naturalized citizens could be critical in this fall's election
- The potential of biologically inspired neural modeling with neurorobotics expert, Jeffrey Krichmar
- Opinion: Covid-19 is twisting 2020 beyond all recognition
- Ask a political scientist launches live streaming shows