Low-wage workers turning to voters for pay raises
- March 9, 2013
- David Neumark, economics Chancellor's Professor and Center for Economics & Public Policy director, is quoted in the Los Angeles Times March 9, 2013
From the LA Times:
"If workers keep their job and hours aren't reduced, they're a lot better off. But that won't be everyone." said David Neumark, an economics professor at the UC Irvine. "There are winners and losers."
For the full story, please visit http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-labor-new-tactic-20130310,0,4999....
Related News Items
- Sports bra ad showing bare breasts banned in UK, stirring sex positivity debate
- Outstanding teaching award recipients in social sciences
- Stressed and tired: Neuroscientist pens book on solutions
- Why is it hard to sleep in the heat? Experts explain.
- Recent brain research on the rejuvenating power of sleep